Thursday, April 14, 2011

it might be..........

I realize it's not even Easter yet, but dare I say, it might be Spring? Well at least we've had a couple nice days. :)

Elliott LOVES being outside. He's working on catching.
Please note, throwing a ball and trying to take pictures is NOT easy. 
His face is a lot cuter when he actually catches it, but he blamed me and the fact that I was taking pictures for him not catching it, and the camera was banned from playing catch with us. 
He is a terror on his scooter. He goes all over the place, and at 100mph.  
And he loves every second of it. 
Just look at that smile! 
He's also very dramatic. He was tired of me taking his picture, so he decided to act like it was really hard to push his scooter. Haha. 
I think between him and his scooter and Ethan with his bike, scooter and skateboard, that poor sidewalk is going to get worn out this summer. We are definitely looking forward to a lot more warm and sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment