Sunday, December 2, 2012

this makes me happy

I love when our house is decorated for the holidays. Any holiday really, but Christmas makes me happy. I made this for our front door this year. It's simple, but I think it's perfect.
Then, there is our tree. I do really love our GIANT fake tree, but we just don't have room. You can see the whole story about this tree on my crafty blog here
I abosulutely love how this tree looks and it's so perfect for us. Another Pinterest inspired project that was "Jason approved".  
Eli has been up to some mischief, and the kids LOVE it. 
Elliott could not believe that Eli did this. He thought Eli was going to be in so much trouble, and told on him immediately. 
The kids could not find Eli when he was in the bathroom. They searched all over the downstairs, and were so worried that he left. Elliott even thought that maybe we didn't know what day it really was, and that Christmas was already here. When they did find him, they both wanted the mirror cleaned right away. They are so funny sometimes.
I hope you all are having a great time getting ready for Christmas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment