Wednesday, May 22, 2013

30th Mustache Bash

I executed the most epic surprise party for Jason's 30th birthday. He had NO clue it was happening until he walked in the house to find decorations and a cake. 

The invite was one of the best parts. Of course it's not in jpg form, so I can only show you part of it. There were printed mustaches to cut out and use if needed, and a disclaimer of "Party hosts are not responsible if your mustache makes you look like a child molester." Yes, it was that awesome. Thanks to this Etsy shop for designing it.
I found these awesome cut outs for my Cricut, and Elliott and I had to try them out. Jason never questioned these pictures. Guess he thinks I'm just this awesome all the time.
I made a photo booth. I had to tell a little white lie about the tripod pickup, but again, he never questioned it.
 Elliott helped me test the photo booth.
 I'm thinking I could pull off a bank heist with this look.
 We had a "Name That Stache" game. I printed it from this blog
 And my friend Lori and I told a few more lies to get this incredible cake made. Didn't Lori do a great job? And it was HUGE! Like barely fit in the back end of my car HUGE.
I think he liked it.  
 There was also "Put the Stache on Jason". I blew up a big picture of him and we used little sticker mustaches to put on him.
 I may have pinned it a little high for Elliott. Ooops.
 And the finished product.
 Then we all got our 'stache on for some pics.
This is my favorite picture of these two, ever.










Pretty sure everyone had a great time, and I know Jason enjoyed it. I'm still surprised that no one, not even our kids, gave it away. I wish we had fun parties all the time! Thanks to everyone for coming and making it so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment