Monday, September 2, 2013

May was just as crazy

As I'm sure you've noticed, I'm a total blogging slacker. In my defense, our summer was awesome, and I was spending my time enjoying it. :) 

Now, going back to May, which was again filled with lacrosse, but our house was filled with hockey on tv. This was Ethan's playoff bracket (please note his prediction for the winner). 
I miss having time with this kid, just the 2 of us. I'm kind of glad school has started again. 
One gorgeous, early May morning, on our way to a lacrosse tournament in Bozeman. 
This kid has HUGE legs. I'm always surprised. 
Elliott was so good for Lori while I kept score. 
And this was my view. Love. Love. Love. 
My favorite thing is a sleeping kid on the car ride home. 
On my way to a meeting, I heard a blood curdling scream from the backseat, then the crying commenced. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. He was petrified of a tiny bug flying around the car. 
The next weekend was lacrosse in Whitefish. We were excited about this trip. Beautiful drive, and somewhere we haven't been. We had to try out a fun restaurant. 
Then swimming with a beautiful view from an outside deck, and perfect weather. 
Ethan convinced Elliott to get in the water. I know I say it often, but Ethan is a great big brother. 
Elliott had a great time jumping in and swimming all around. 
During practices, Ethan was doing this. 
Elliott was doing this. 
And this. 
And this. 
The kid kills me. 
Ethan's school had a "Walk for the Cure" and Jason and I showed up to walk/run with him. 
Then it was here. The last lacrosse weekend for the season. A bitter sweet time. 
Ethan scored his first and only goal for the season. It was so fun to see how the kids improved in a short amount of time. 
Check out that #2. Ethan kicked his butt to the center, every time. 
Here is our U9 team.
I'm so glad they all had to opportunity to play and learn. 
Then shaved ice while we watched the HS Team. 
And Frozen Moose celebration when we got home. 
I could not have brought lacrosse to Helena without the support of my guys. 
Elliott says, "I'm ready for next season." 
Our end of the season party. These 2 people right here are my "right-hands" when it comes to lacrosse. Thank goodness for them, and the several other people that made it all happen.
Chris got Lori and I trophies. How cool is this?!? 
This was Elliott's last day of school. 
And this is how we spent our days, waiting for Ethan to be out of school too. 
That was May in a nutshell.
Maybe I can be caught up before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment