Monday, October 31, 2011

a little peek

Both boys have Halloween parties at school today, and they get to wear their costumes! I'm pretty happy with their costumes this year, and I was very lucky with their choices. They made it so easy on me. :) 

Ethan wanted to be a rock star. Go figure. So with some clip on "earrings" (this is his favorite part)...........
Some tattoo sleeves, and a $1 fake leather vest, he's set. That's right. Entire costume........$3!  
Elliott wanted to be a "Dhost". He decided this a long time ago and never changed his mind. Easy enough, but it gets better. I went to the 2nd hand store to get a white sheet and found a "painters sheet". Well when I asked how much it was, she said .25 cents. WHAT?!?! Yes! Plus it was 1/2 off day! That's right, I spent .13 cents on his costume. Haha. Best bargain EVER! 
More pics from trick-or-treating later. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment