Tuesday, October 11, 2011

my new love and hockey

Introducing, Instagram.
It's my favorite app on my iPhone.
For whatever reason, it makes every single picture look amazing, and of course my kids look adorable as ever too. :) 
Elliott loves taking pictures with me.  

This is one of the best. Elliott walking to school. Isn't he cute?!?! 
Ethan at soccer. Reminds me of The Wonder Years. :) 
Even "spaceships" look so cool. 
Ok enough with my fun pictures (there's more!). This was our view on the drive home a couple days ago. SNOW! Fall is here! I'm so happy. I love the cool days and cooler nights, the gorgeous trees, and the crisp air in the mornings. It's my favorite time of year. Plus, with a view like this, who could be angry? 
Yesterday we spent with our friends, carving pumpkins (thank you Jen). Elliott had a great time and even decided what his pumpkin was going to look like. (I told you there were more Instagram pics)
Ethan got to use the drill with the "pumpkin gutter" on it. He thought that was pretty awesome. 
And.......ta-da!
From left to right, Ethan's Spider, my crazy face and Elliott's goofy face. :)
We need another one for Jason.  
Tonight was hockey! I'm not kidding, I was excited. 
Ethan basically gets himself ready (makes me kind of sad to see how big he's getting). 
He's so cute (pretty sure he wouldn't want me to use that word). 
Ethan told me tonight he is glad it's his last year of Mites. He said it feels like he's been a Mite for FOREVER! I guess 5 seasons is a long time when you're 7 years old. :)
I cannot wait to see what kind of leader he can be this season. He's a "big kid" now.  
Elliott got to bring his ball and stick of course. It didn't keep him as occupied as I would have liked, but I can definitely tell he's more mature. He didn't cause me any trouble at all. 
Ethan worked his butt off, and it was fun watching him skate. 
Elliott is such a goof lately. He can always make me laugh. I hope Chris is proud of this picture. 
Elliott fell then came to sit with me, after a few minutes of cuddling, he was out. It's so not like him to cuddle or fall asleep when there is fun to be had, but I enjoyed it.  
We are definitely missing Jason, and I have to hear about it daily, but we are doing good. Time is flying by, and I really hope it continues to. Thanks to everyone for all of your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment