Friday, June 15, 2012

random fun stuff

In an effort to preserve the awesomeness that happens in our family, here are some random awesome things that have happened recently.

I found this in Ethan's backpack not too long ago. It says "I'm tough enough to be a Guge" and yes, you MUST have a certain awesomeness about you to make it through life with a last name like that. Own it kid. :)
Elliott loves writing his name.  
For Ethan's last day of school, he and I made this for his teacher. I love how it turned out. 
We also made a card to go with it. 
And Ethan did the inside of the card all by himself. He wouldn't let me read it till he was done. He is such a thoughtful kid, and I hope he never loses that. It says "Dear Miss Larson, You have been a great teacher to me. I learned a lot over the year. I wish I could have you as a teacher next year. I like you as a teacher. Love your friend, Ethan Guge"  
Then, last Friday, we added a new member to our family. A new car!  
I LOVE IT!  
Next week, we will be in Vegas with my parents. I've been crafting my butt off getting some new fun things made for Kyah. I feel terrible that I don't have much for the boys, but there just aren't many fun boy things I can make. 
These flip-flops turned out so cute. 
And I think I outdid myself with the hair bows.  
She is going to be the envy of the preschool. 
I am loving our summer so far, but it already seems to be flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment