Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Gift Exchange Post

Once again, I participated in a craft exchange hosted by Craftaholics Anonymous. We had a crazy busy month (more on that in another post), but I was able to make a few things for my partner. 

First were these little planters with miniature succulents. I found the idea here while searching Pinterest. Erica, Abby and I made them one evening while we were in Billings last week. I also learned a lot about succulents from the guy at the nursery. He was SUPER helpful. I did forget to ask him about shipping them though, so I hope they make it to her. :)
My partner is a crochet fanatic, so what better gift than polymer clay covered crochet hooks. I'm really starting to enjoy using clay. 
I also made her a chalkboard, similar to the ones seen here, but I forgot to get a photo of it.
I love doing these exchanges. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amber, I love the hooks and the plants and the chalkboard tray too! It all looks so cute in my kitchen, except the hooks because I have been using them everyday! Thank you thank you!
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete