Thursday, March 24, 2011

last week

This post takes us back in time to March 12. Yeah, I'm a little behind, but I have a good excuse. :)

On Saturday the 12th, the boys and I waited anxiously at the airport for Jason to get home from training. The boys were so excited! And this may just be my new favorite picture.
After picking up Jason, we drove to Bozeman to pick up Tyler. He spent his spring break with us. Ethan and Elliott both loved having him here.

On Sunday, Ethan requested "special breakfast" and since I only do "special breakfast" on the weekends, I made St Patrick's Day pancakes. Fun, huh?
Later we took all the boys to the park to run off some energy. It was a gorgeous, sunny day.
For whatever reason, I only took a couple pics at the park. Ethan and Jason played catch for a little while. Ethan cannot get enough of his dad.
Elliott, Tyler and I enjoyed our days together while Jason worked and Ethan was at school. Elliott had so much fun with Tyler. Tyler helped me out a ton by being able to stay with Elliott during nap time for some meetings I had and he even let Jason and I get out of the house a couple times.
On Friday, Tyler and I took Elliott to Gymtrix. It's a gym for toddlers, and on Friday they have open gym time. Elliott was full speed ahead for 2 straight hours. He jumped on the trampoline, jumped into foam blocks, played ball, swung on the rings, and just ran around. He was exhausted by the time we left. TOTALLY worth $5.
After school on Friday, I took the boys to the hangar to visit Jason and see the helicopters.
Even Elliott got to get in this time.
On Saturday, we drove Tyler back to Bozeman, and began our next adventure. That's another post though. :)

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is so sweet! Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete