Wednesday, June 8, 2011

they are here

Remember I said we had a photo shoot with Jaymee? Well, she mailed the disk to me, and it came today. Excited is an understatement. You can see some of her favorites on her blog here, and here are a few of mine. It's not easy for me to choose, but I doubt you want to see 30 some pictures of us on one post. :) 

Jaymee had the idea to play some street hockey. This not only made for super fun pics, it also loosened up the kids for the other photos. Thank God the puck didn't fly into Jaymee's million dollar camera. She was freakin me out laying on the ground and shooting.
This has to be one of my favorite new places to do our pics. 
This one is my new ALL TIME favorite (please note, this does not discount the love I have for the rest of the photos). I just adore my silly little guy.  
SQIIIIIIISH! They so love their Daddy.  
We are the "lucky" ones. Because we are basically family, Jaymee felt comfortable putting our kids up high, in a window, standing on a very small ledge. She really does know how to get the best pictures out of our kids. 
Ethan's "bunny ears" are hysterical. The boys had so much fun, they laughed almost the whole time. 
You can see the before picture of this on Jaymee's Blog. I'm telling ya, she knows how to get Ethan and Elliott in the best moods for pictures. This one makes me laugh though because of the fish hook Elliott has on Jason. 
Jason was being such a goof. We pretty much laughed the whole time too. We just aren't very serious people. 
And we barely even got in one kiss and we got attacked by the kids. This picture pretty much sums up our everyday.  
Jaymee and I have basically the same taste, so all the pictures on her blog are also ones I would have chosen. I can't wait to get these printed and up on the wall. Thanks again Jaymee.

1 comment: