Monday, July 11, 2011

history museum

Who knew that Helena would have the most interesting history museum in the state that I've ever been to? Ok, it doesn't have much competition since it's the only one I've been to, but I was still impressed. 

The first part was all "hands on". 
There was cowboy stuff.... 
And Indian stuff. 
Hehe.  
All three boys had a really good time, and I loved how they were so interested in everything. 
Thank goodness for big brothers. Elliott wanted nothing to do with the wolf den, but Ethan said he would go in with him. 
This is the UGLIEST buffalo ever, oh wait, I mean this is a very rare albino buffalo (it's ugly......really).  
This had to be the Ethan's favorite part. This is outside the museum, and the second we pulled up he pointed it out and told me, "that's just like the skull on daddy's stuff!" Jason's unit logo is a red cross with the skull in front of it, so of course we HAD to have a picture. This thing stands 7 feet tall. 
There was a whole floor dedicated to the military stuff too. The boys were most impressed with the giant bullets. 

Ethan is already talking about going back. I think it's a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment