Sunday, January 8, 2012

i love sundays

My morning started with my phone making a strange alarm sound, which was irritating, because I had no need to wake up. My irritation quickly changed to excitement when I saw that Jason was calling us on FaceTime (I love Apple). The boys heard it too and rushed in to talk to Daddy. This picture makes me smile and my heart melt.
Then, for no reason, they started laughing. They think they are so funny. They didn't really have a conversation with Jason, but they loved seeing him and hearing his voice. 
Then Ethan decided he was making pancakes today.  
He even did the flipping. 
He swears that his are better than mine, but I made the batter. Hmmm. 
:) 
I love that our Sundays are so relaxed. I look forward to it every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment