Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter in Instagrams

Well, I made it to Easter. I will get caught up. 
Saturday, after we dropped off Tyler, the boys and I hit Michael's. The "make and take" for the day were these cute little egg bunnies. The boys had fun making them.
That evening was an event put on by some of the Military Teens in Montana. April is the Month of the Military Child. I'm pretty proud of mine. 
The boys woke up to this on Easter morning, and lots of eggs to find. 
And no holiday would be complete in our house without a nerf war. 
The pinatas were a big hit (no pun intended).  
They both destroyed them within seconds. 
They really like their new chairs. 
And the Angry Bird slap bracelets too. Haha. 
We went to the Easter Egg Hunt at the Fort. I asked them to take a picture with the Easter Bunny and Elliott informed me "that's not the Easter Bunny, it's a girl with a mustache!" 
After lunch, we headed over to the park. We played kick ball, baseball, soccer and lacrosse. It's not easy to throw and catch a lacrosse ball, while kicking a soccer ball. 
The only thing that would have been better, would if Jason could have been here. Guess that means I can look forward to next Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment