Thursday, April 5, 2012

Henrik and Abby were here

Elliott had been waiting for SO long for them to get here. The minute he heard they were on their way, he went to get Henrik's Mickey that we've been saving. :) 
Henrik was right at home, rolling all over the place when they got here.
And Elliott never left Abby's side. 
Abby came bearing gifts. A bunch of awesome stickers, and iron-ons, and a "mustache a day" kit.
Elliott giggled the whole time, because it tickled.
And Ethan just looked goofy.
Crazy boys.
The next day, Abby and I got our craft on. I taught her how to sew, and I'll tell ya, she's a quick learner. 
The boys found the "Guess Who" game, and there was a lot of this.
Abby and I worked most of the day on these. Well, in between taking care of the boys and chatting and eating. 
Henrik wanted to help too.
Man, I love that smile.
He was helping me make my new skirt.
Old jeans + cute fabric = 
Wednesday, Ethan made his first (of many) trips to the orthodontist. More on that another day.
I also showed Abby how to use iron on vinyl on the Cricut. 
Henrik Had to have this shirt.
The boys loved making Henrik laugh.
Me and the boys. 
Henrik also got to play "Guess Who". 
He was really helpful. :)
This didn't last long. Ethan couldn't scoot back far enough to keep the board out of Henrik's reach.
It was fun to watch the boys interact when we "weren't looking".
Thursday, we went downtown. Henrik loved riding with the big boys.
Ready for some ice cream and candy.
Mmmmmmmm.
The trolley.
The littles were worn out after our busy day.
I put Abby to work while she was here. I needed a trim, a touch up, and a new color. 
Friday, we all headed to Billings. 
This is how Elliott entertains himself on the iPad.
Ethan was able to text with Jason while we drove. 
These are the pics they exchanged with each other.
And I love this part of their conversation (Ethan is in blue). Ethan was giving me a play by play of everything they said. He was ecstatic that he got to talk to his Daddy.
While in Billings, we were waiting for Joe to get out of his appointments, and I ended up with a parking ticket. She was writing it as we walked to the car. Just a warning though. Whew.
I also found some Black Jack gum for myself. This gum always brings back memories of my Grandma Mac. She always had some in the "junk drawer" in her kitchen.
Elliott got a Wooly Willy to keep him occupied on the drive home. We had a great week with Abby and Henrik, and I can't wait until we see them again.
When we got home, the Lacrosse commenced (and it hasn't ended).
We brought Tyler home to spend the week with us while he's on Spring Break. 
All the boys are having fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment