Monday, May 14, 2012

LAX

Tonight was Ethan's last lacrosse practice. He's #17, red helmet.
Elliott can't stand not having his picture taken. He looks so grown up. What the heck happened to my babies?

Tonight, we actually had some action going on. Not just practice. Of course Ethan was playing defense. 
He was doing so good. Running fast, playing aggressive and working so hard. 
I don't know if this is legal, but lacrosse is pretty brutal.  
Again with my camera hog. 
Another attack from Ethan. 
Then it was his turn. He actually had the ball. 
Look at those big kids going after my baby. Haha 
He's quick I tell ya.  
This play ended up thrown up and backwards to pass to his teammate. Insane play, and he acted like it was natural.  
It was SO much fun to watch Ethan play tonight. 
On the way home last week, we passed a huge herd of elk, and tonight I was ready for it with the good camera. After we saw these guys (and about 50 more), we saw more elk in two different places during the rest of the drive home. Such an awesome sight. I love this state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment