Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Volunteer Workshop

On April 26, we headed over to Bozeman for the weekend. We went a day before the workshop so we could take in some of the sights. We spent Thursday night watching the kids swim at the hotel. It was so nice to relax with good friends.
Winn and Elliott are like brothers. They fight but cannot get enough of each other. I love it. 
Friday, we went to the museum. This was our first time, and I can't wait to go back. The boys had a great time. 
Then we got ready for the events for Friday night. I love these kids. 
First page of the program for the event. Uh, yeah. My name (the easy part) was spelled wrong. I definitely gave them a hard time. :)
Ethan has really been missing Jason and getting very excited for his return. This is what I found on his doodle pad. He's so sweet. 
We woke up to this on Saturday. It was gorgeous! Gotta love Montana Spring. 
Saturday night's event was "Rock Star" theme. We killed it. 
We went all out. 
Here are all "our" kids. 
I got Volunteer of the Year. Wow! I still don't believe it. 
And our FRG is FRG of the Year for the State. Holy Cow! 
When we got home, I found this. Jason and I are such lucky parents. And do you LOVE that I have a mullet and Ethan has the tallest 'hawk ever in that drawing? He's so awesome.
Nothing exciting happened last week or last weekend, so this pretty much catches us up.
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment