Sunday, October 20, 2013

More July

Ethan took 2 weeks of mountain bike courses. He is in LOVE.
Elliott and I got to spend the mornings just enjoying the gorgeous weather. 
We took a walk and threw pine cones. 
It was fun watching him try to get them as far as he could. 
He was over it after I showed him a spider and her egg sack inside of one.
This was from week 2. 
He graduated! :) 
This guy, well let's just say he's pretty proud of his back yard.
It looked so nice, and he put in quite a bit of work in the small amount of time he had.
East Helena is by far my favorite place we've ever lived. Small town parade day is just one of the reasons why. It reminds me so much of growing up in Sheridan. 
Of course gathering candy is the best part of a parade. 
And in East Helena, they also hand out beer and sodas. Haha. 
The boys got a pretty good haul. 
Then, our lacrosse club put on a summer camp. It was so much work, but totally worth every minute.
We had water balloon games. All the kids, big and small, had so much fun. 
I was worried that Elliott wouldn't be able to make it through the camp days and keep up with the big kids, but he did. I was so proud. 
And everything Elliott does, he has his tongue hanging out. 
Every. Single. Thing. Ha! 
Ethan, of course, did great. 
He worked hard and learned a lot. 
I really do love watching the kids play sports. It always amazes me. 
Isn't he so cute when he concentrates? 
Oh yeah, did I mention his tongue is always hanging out? 
This picture of Ethan is one of my favorites. 
Elliott did every drill that the big kids did. 
Ethan always puts in his all. 
This is Elliott compared to the other players. Scott is a high school player who volunteered his time to come out and help. 
Tye-dying was everyone's favorite part. 
None of us knew what we were doing. 
But we faked it pretty well. 
And the boys have awesome t-shirts to show for it. 
The next morning, Ethan joined me on the deck for coffee.
I guess he could have used some of the coffee. 
Joe and Tyler came to visit for a couple days. We enjoyed having them here. 
We took them on the tour train. 
I can't get enough of these two. 
This is what the capital building looks like in the summer.
The flowers spell out "Montana 2013" 
Then I took all 3 boys to Symphony Under the Stars. 
The camera flash was a little too much in the dark. 
Then we went to work on some target practice. 
Even Grandpa Joe got in on the action. Ethan beat him though.
Elliott still needs a little help. 
Tyler had to show off his skills too. 
Elliott was the spotter. 
More shooting. 
This kid is a sharp shooter. 
Our friend, Tasha, came over to spend some time with us one morning, and caught this. 
Needless to say, July was pretty fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment