Monday, September 21, 2009

I couldn't wait.

Jaymee never EVER fails. Not only am I so lucky to have her as a friend, I love having her as our family photographer. Her business link is under the "Links We Love" tab. Check it out. Here are a couple of pics from Elliott's 10 month photo shoot. These are not necessarily my favorites. Basically because I can't pick a favorite. I would love to post them all. Enjoy.
I have to have "baby feet" pictures. "Why?" you ask. Because Ethan recently grew out of his. It was all I had left to hold onto, and now he isn't a baby anymore. So I have Jaymee make sure we get pictures of these cute little piggies.
Elliott would not sit still for Jaymee. He is a kid on the go.
He wouldn't stand up on his own, he would just get right back on his knees and take off, so we got this instead.

So we don't have a wagon. I borrowed this from Shannon. After seeing how much fun both kids (and Raigan) had with it, I think we need to invest in one.

And lastly, at least for the purpose of this post, I bought a lollipop for Elliott. He had no clue how to fit it all in his mouth, and he was covered in sucker and the sucker was covered in grass by the end. But we did get some CUTE pictures of him with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment