Monday, October 19, 2009

Just can't say it enough

Again, Jaymee helped us out. I swear, if it wasn't for her, I don't know what we would do. I can always count on her, always. It's amazing to me that with an e-mail, phone call or text message to her, she is there to help us out with whatever it is. Jason and I wanted to have a date night on Saturday night, and I had arranged for Shannon to keep the kids for us. Unfortunately, for Shannon more than us, Nate came down with the flu and was extremely contagious. So I asked Jaymee if she would be willing to keep them. I should have known that she would do whatever it took to make it happen. Even if it meant that her night out with Dereck turned into Papa John's pizza at home with all the kids. I can't begin to explain how much this means to us. I could not have custom ordered better friends. She even came to our house to get them, and kept them overnight. When she got here, the boys were outside, and she got out of her car with her camera to capture the most incredible picture of Elliott. I can't stop staring at it. And then, as if she hadn't spent enough time with us, Raigan and Jaymee came to our house Sunday afternoon for Elliott's birthday party. I loved having them over. We had a great time. Isn't she the CUTEST?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment