Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love havin Daddy home!

Ethan and Elliott are definitely enjoying their time with their Daddy. He has been great with them. Ethan and Jason work together on math, telling time and adding money. All things that I cannot do because I get too frustrated and we end up mad at each other. They also spent this morning at the park working on hockey stuff. This is a very familiar sight at our house.
Elliott LOVES playing ball and reading books, and spends hours with Jason laughing and teasing and playing. It's the cutest thing ever!

Yesterday, Jason gave me the "go ahead" to spend some alone time running errands and going to the bead store. While I was gone, Ethan and Jason raked the front yard, and then Elliott woke up from his nap and they played in the leaves, and went to the park to play. Jason is such a good Daddy that he even took TONS of pictures.

Ethan doesn't have school today or tomorrow, and this morning really made me wish that Jason would never have to leave and Ethan didn't have to go back to school and we could just spend every morning enjoying being a family.

1 comment:

  1. Love the sight......I look so cool in my costume......Love ya

    ReplyDelete