Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tournament time!

It's the moment we have all been waiting for (well all of us hockey moms). Tomorrow starts our 3 day, 12 team, 155 kid, Mite Hockey Tournament. It has been a lot of work to get this all together. I am so lucky to have some of the most awesome hockey moms EVER to work with this season. Most of us plan on living at the rink this weekend, and Jason is Super Dad and is in charge of Elliott. Ethan has a new mouthguard, clean gear, and freshly sharpened skates. Today after school, I took the boys and the suburban to the car wash, then we came home and decorated the windows. Ethan picked what he wanted them to say. Now I guess this makes it official. I am a hockey mom. GO JR. BULLS!
We do have something VERY cool for our tournament this season. The Billings Bulls are letting us use their website to broadcast the games LIVE! We have a parent filming the games for us. I am very excited about it and I hope you all have the chance to log on and catch one of his 4 games.
Just click on "watch live".

Ethan is on the Billings Teal team, wearing jearsey #5. His games are Friday at 6:00pm, Saturday at 7:00am and 3:00pm and the last one will be determined based on the scores from the other 3. If you do watch, let me know. I'd like to hear how it worked, and Ethan would love to know that you saw.

I will keep you updated as the weekend goes on. It's going to be a very busy, but awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment