Monday, August 30, 2010

happy birthday carson!

Yesterday Carson turned 2. Raigan already is, and Elliott is next. I cannot believe that two of my best friends and I all have toddlers now. It's so fun. While they are all going through the same things, they are also VERY different from each other. Erica put on an awesome party, everyone had a great time.

Here's the birthday boy.
Elliott and his sucker (yeah, it was "Sugar-high" central).
They all loved the cupcakes too!
We all really wanted a picture of all the toddlers together. Ethan was the BEST kid ever (as usual) and put on a race to get them all together. Elliott jumped right in, Carson warmed up and thought he would try to, and Raigan wanted nothing to do with it at first, but came around. Ethan: YOU ROCK!
This was the best we could do, and I love it. I think it looks awesome, especially the fence in the background. Wait till they are all graduating and we blow this up and post it on the side of the house. It was totally worth the 20 minutes it took to get it. Thanks Jaymee!
I had to share this too. Sorry about the yellow color, it's the awesome lighting and yellow tinted walls in my house. Ick! Elliott saw all of Ethan's old hockey gear sitting out, and wanted geared up. I can't believe how well it fits. It's big, but Ethan wore this at 3 years old, not 22 months old. Elliott is going to outgrow us all, and kick our butts at hockey. :)
I got a call tonight from Ethan's soccer coach. His first practice is tomorrow. He is SO excited! I hope the weather is better tomorrow than it was today. I really hope Ethan likes soccer, and has a great time, and then chooses to never play again.  :) hehe

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment