Sunday, August 1, 2010

a good day

This morning was beautiful out, so the boys and I took advantage. They got bubbles and sidewalk chalk from Raigan's b-day party yesterday.
Elliott tried really hard, but I think he may have eaten some.
Ethan tried to see just how many he could get at one time. He's pretty long winded (in more ways than one), so he was doing pretty good.
Elliott really wanted just one bubble to come out.
After a while, Jason came outside, and I cleaned up inside. The boys and him colored all over the sidewalk. It looks great. At nap time, I met up with Erica, Jaymee, and Laura at the bead store. They all made themselves a necklace, and I made a bracelet that I've been wanting to make. We had a great time talking, gossiping, laughing, eating, and beading. It's so fun to see what they came up with. I will post those pics later.

After we ate dinner, we went and walked around the store for a while, then came home. Ethan and Jason are now making cookies (Jason's cookies are the best) and Elliott is in bed. A really great ending to the weekend. I can smell the cookies. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment