Monday, August 16, 2010

our little hike

I know I haven't caught up from before, but I think I am just going to move forward. I still don't have my computer, I am working on Jason's, so I only have recent pictures. Here's the short of it. Hockey, Maddox went home, playing outside, and trip to Sheridan to visit the family. Now you are caught up.  :)

Yesterday was great. Jason had the day off, and the weather was perfect. Jason wanted us to all go for a hike. Ethan was so excited, he went 90 miles per hour and never shut up. He found a huge beetle right when we started, and saw two rabbits. I was "lucky" enough to find 2 lizards. Ick.
Elliott had a hard time with the ups and downs, but he did okay on the flat parts.
Jason ended up carrying Elliott for a lot of it, so he got an extra good workout.
I so love my guys!
This is my first attempt at a timed self-photo. I will definitely survey the area better next time so I don't have to try to run up a hill before the camera clicks. It turned out pretty good though.
After we were almost done, Jason gave Elliott a ride on his shoulders. Elliott was exhausted, and rested his chin right on Jason's head.
This is my new favorite family picture.
Everyone was worn out, but it was the perfect way to spend a few hours together.

1 comment:

  1. I does not matter what you do as long as you do it together......mom

    ReplyDelete