Wednesday, November 24, 2010

blast from the past

Sometimes it's fun to go back in time. Verizon was going to delete my online saved pictures if I didn't sign into them, so I did and look what I found. It's amazing how much Ethan has changed in 2-4yrs. These are in no particular order, but I had to share.

This is when he and I first moved to Billings. He had just turned 2 not long before this. He was SO little.
He was such a funny kid. 
Papa, Dom and Ethan all had their hair sprayed black and orange for the Amarillo Dusters' Arena Football game. They loved it! 
I don't remember when or why, but Ethan went with my parents and Dominik and Ellett and they stayed in a hotel. They were being so goofy. 
My little ROCKER man in his Pantera shirt. 
Bestest buddies.  :)  It's so funny, they hardly see each other or talk anymore, but when they do it's like they were never apart. 
This is when Jason graduated basic training.  
"Call a vet, cause these puppies are sick" I loved that shirt, but look at that messy face and crazy long hair. Eeek. Who is this kids mom? 
Bestest Uncle Crash Ever! 
Pretty sure this was the first time Ethan had his hair colored. Thanks to Uncle Crash for the green spray. 
I cannot believe he was this little when I decided it was OK for him to start hockey. What was I thinking? I swear he seemed so much bigger to me then. 
I still cannot believe my "Bug" is 7. Where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment