Monday, November 29, 2010

bring it on.....we're ready

I told you I couldn't wait. Jason and the boys got our tree set up this weekend. Every year I am surprised at just how pretty it is. Even before it's decorated. I still say it's the best $5 we have spent yet.
And I still love our star.
Ethan hung the first ornament. It's one he made when we still lived in Amarillo, so he was 2 at the most. 
Elliott didn't waste anytime getting involved. He didn't really understand how to hook them on, but this one fell into the branches for him and he was so proud. I did realize that he doesn't have "his own" ornament and Ethan has at least 4. Oooops. Looks like we will have to get him at least one. 
Erica is so awesome. She called and invited us over last week to make ornaments. She bought modeling clay and cookie cutters to make them, and the kids painted them. She said they were for gifts, but I am being selfish and keeping ours for our tree.  :)  
And............Ta-Da!  
Notice that I have even been good about wrapping gifts? That's right, and I only have a few more to get.  
It's so perfect. The countdown is ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment