Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yeah, he's cute

I was lucky enough to take advantage of a gorgeous October evening that Jaymee had a cancellation. The place she picked is totally ghetto. We kept telling Elliott and Raigan to be careful of the sharp metal pieces on the building. Seriously, a tetanus shot waiting to happen down there, but you cannot beat the outcome.

Here is our big 2 year old. I used a sucker to bribe him to be good. It worked, and it made the pics even cuter.
Ta-Da!  
Love this hat!!!! I had is custom made by a friend and fellow Etsy shop owner, Denelle. She is busy trying to have a baby, but you should check out her shop when it's back up. 
We sang songs and played games with him to keep him entertained. Peek-a-boo. 
I love how he looks like he is king of the world in this picture.  
And this one. 
I am so "ok" with Elliott loving this girl. She's awesome, and totally cute. 
Jaymee does some amazing work huh? Check out more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment