Friday, November 25, 2011

Busy day

With the weather being pretty cold, it's hard to get the kids outside to run off their energy. I've been trying to keep them busy inside, and today we were very busy. :)

It started with cleaning house so we could put up the tree. Our tree makes me smile every year! The boys loved getting it up and decorated.

Later we made a stocking advent calendar. It turned out awesome!!! Our house is starting to look pretty festive. I'm ready to get some gifts wrapped and under the tree.

Tonight, I made some fancy caramel apples. I'm quite impressed with them.

Sorry that the pics are all at the bottom and in whatever order, I'm hoping my computer makes it home next week.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way ethan is never wearing a shirt - such a little "look at me I'm a badass" thing. : )

    ReplyDelete