Sunday, November 6, 2011

thank you pinterest

If you don't, you should have a Pinterest account. Even Jason has one. :) 

These ideas (along with several others from previous posts) were found on Pinterest.
Old wine bottle (had at home)+rope made from hemp (had at home)+two cutouts from my new Cricut (more on that later)+fake wheat stuff (thrifted). 
Old frame (from home)+ribbon (thrifted)+ornaments (thrifted)+paint (had at home)= fabulous nontraditional Christmas wreath. I can't wait to hang this.
Glass candle holders (thrifted)+rubber bands (bought for less than $1)+spray paint (less than $2)=awesome candle holders, or you could put in other decorations.
These remind me of Aspen trees. 
Wreath with nothing on it (thrifted)+ornaments (thrifted)+NOEL decoration (thrifted)=a fun wreath made by Ethan. He's super proud of it. 
I still have a ton more "Pins" on my to-do list. 
Thanks Andrea for crafting with me. The insanity of it is keeping me sane.

1 comment: