Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ethan's Bday

My computer is currently dead. Like really dead. It's been sent in to be fixed as of today, but it could be up to 3 weeks before it's back. :( So here is a very quick synopsis of Ethan's Bday. Blogging from my phone is convenient, but not ideal.

Saturday, I took the boys to DQ for lunch, per their request, and since we were there to pick up the cake it worked out. They love that they get free ice cream after they eat. In the afternoon Ethan's friends came over for cake and gifts. He made out! Such a lucky kid. All the kids came with for some ice skating after. It was a fun time. Then Ethan and I went to the Bighorns game that night. A very busy day, but totally worth it. Thanks to everyone who made Ethan's birthday special.

Unfortunately, most of the pics are on my camera and cannot be accessed from my phone, but I have a few. Not sure what order they will load in, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment