Saturday, November 5, 2011

a snowy, crafty day

Today flew by, but it was a great one. 

It started with going to pick up Jason's new recliner. I realize he isn't here to use it right now, but don't worry, it's not going to waste. :)
Just as I was taking this picture Jason called so we told him what we got for him. I told him I thought Elliott had taken it over and Jason said it was ok for Elliott to use it for now. Elliott shouted back at him, "No, this chair is all mine!" Haha.
We woke up to snow, but the weather was beautiful. No wind, and it wasn't that cold out. The boys couldn't wait to put on all of their new winter "gear" and get outside. 
There was quite a bit of snow, but after they played in it for hours today, it's almost all gone. 
Elliott thought eating it was a good idea. What kid doesn't? 
Of course being the little brother means that you are mostly the receiver of the snowballs during the inevitable snowball fight. Look at those rosy cheeks. He went right back outside for more. 
Ethan lost another tooth today.
I see braces in his future.  
Andrea came over for the "Martha Hour" (aka: some crafting time). 
Yep, it was a disaster, but we had a lot of laughs and a lot of fun. 
We were even productive! We both have new fall wreaths.
This is mine. 
I can't wait to put it on our door.
I think I'm in love. 
And I even made a pumpkin pie! 
I told you I was productive. 
It was a really great Saturday.
I hope yours was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment