Monday, March 26, 2012

just us

Elliott and I spend A LOT of time together. It's so fun watching him learn things and becoming more and more like Ethan was at the same age.
Elliott loves taking crazy pictures.
The weather is definitely Springy. Cool mornings and sunny warm afternoons, but who wants to wait for the afternoon to put on shorts? Not this kid. 
We have great friends, and sometimes we have lunch dates with them. Harlo and Elliott are two peas in a pod. Craziness. 
Ethan learned how to cross his eyes. It was making me laugh. 
More silliness with Elliott. 
Ethan had a birthday sleepover on Saturday. This is the card he made. I am so impressed with how thoughtful he is. I didn't help him one bit with this.  
Elliott and I had movie night while Ethan was gone. Not much "movie watching" though. 
Elliott has learned to twirl his noodles onto his fork, but they usually all fall off by the time he gets it to his mouth so he tries to get them in quick.  
Then this. 
My sweet, 3 year old boy, on his first day of hockey practice and my incredible 8 year old boy on his last day of hockey practice, 5 seasons later. :( 
Thanks to Verizon pix place for making me sign in every now and again so I can be reminded of how fast time flies. 
Abby and Henrik are on their way to visit us for the week. We cannot wait to have them here. I'm sure there will be a lot of pictures this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment