Thursday, December 3, 2009

Big weekend ahead.

Okay, I shouldn't be posting this, I should be packing. This weekend is our first hockey tournament of the season. There are teams from all over coming, and Ethan will get to play his first traveling full ice tournament. I can't wait to watch him play. He has improved so much, and can keep up with the bigger kids. Ethan is the youngest player traveling, so it will really show how good he is (or not). Our first game is tomorrow at 1:30pm, so we will be leaving here around 6:00am. Then they play 2 games on Saturday, and play their final game Sunday. I would LOVE to see our kids do well. Ethan is excited to get a trophy, that's all he talks about. I am not looking forward to the 5 hour drive on Montana roads in December, but and I hope that Elliott holds up. Needless to say, it will be a trying and interesting weekend. I will keep you updated with the scores, and some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. text me when you get there so that I know you got there okay : )

    ReplyDelete