Sunday, December 13, 2009

There are moments

WARNING: TONS OF SARCASM AHEAD- This weekend has tested me to the absolute end of my patience! We have spent most of it in the house due to the weather, and plans not going as planned. Elliott is growing and getting about 4 teeth, so everything makes him angry, and because he cannot (or has chosen not to) talk yet, he screams the most high pitched, spine tingling scream I have ever heard. He also hits, scratches, pinches and throws things. He is a gem. Ethan has some disorder that makes him unable to stand the quiet. He cannot keep his mouth shut for longer than it takes to swallow, and even if he really has nothing to say, he is talking. He also just loves to hear himself, so when he is not talking, he is singing or humming to himself. Elliott loves to hear Ethan as well, and makes it a point to make Ethan angry just so Ethan will yell "ELLIOTT JOSEPH!". Yes, this is my life. I cannot wait until Monday morning. Today I decided ANYTHING is better than sitting at home listening to the two of them, so we packed up and headed to Target. Dumb idea! It was a mad house. I have never seen it so packed, we couldn't even go down any isles. Whatever, we came home and they are playing (nicely for now) and I am drinking some coffee and trying to ignore them. But catching this on camera and knowing that someday they will HATE me for it, makes all the frustration disappear. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment