Wednesday, December 30, 2009

......... it's only a day away.

I know, that's not the song, but the new year is only a day away. YIKES! Where does time go? In looking back, we really did have a good year. I have been able to watch my baby grow up into a toddler, and I got to watch my oldest son become a "big kid". Ethan really took over as man of the house while Jason has been gone. We have been tested this year. Our inner strengths, the strength of our family, and the strength of our friendships. We are so much stronger after this year. All of our relationships are so much deeper than they were before, and I know that we are loved and supported by so many people. I have learned things about myself that I may have never found without the challenges I faced. I have been fortunate enough to have some success with my jewelry, something I may have never pursued without the nudge from Jason and the support of my friends and family. I know that the time is growing near when Jason will finally be home. I am so proud of him. I can't wait to continue our lives together and to see what next year will bring for us. I hope you all have a very happy and blessed new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment