Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back in the Saddle again!


After years of not riding (it's probably been at least 4 years) I convinced myself to get my lazy butt off the couch, brush the dust of my mountain bike, and hit the trails. I headed to the spoke shop here in Billings, MT, for a map of the local trails, then headed to the Zimmerman trail park. It was so much fun. I almost forgot how much MORE fun it is to ride on trails instead of in town. It's a completely different experience. I'm hooked all over again.




This wasn't exactly the first sign i wanted to see on my first trip out with my bike. I hate snakes, and I for sure didn't want to run into one out on the trail.


I can't wait to hit the trails again. It feels great to hit the trails and the view from the rims was not that shabby either

No comments:

Post a Comment