Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Elliott Joe

We waited until Sunday to have Elliott's party. He's 2 so it's not like he cares if he gets to celebrate his birthday two days late. The pre-party consisted of Ethan blowing up balloons and Elliott kicking them and throwing them around. I would say it was the best $1.25 I have spent. :)
Once everyone showed up, we got started. The kids loved the balloons! 
Jaymee was nice enough to take pictures for me! Thanks! Our fridge was full of dump trucks filled with dirt cake. They were so cute! Ellett did this once for Dominik, and I was so greatful when she called and reminded me of the idea for Elliott.
Carson and Raigan LOVE "Mer's House".  
The big truck was for the adults, and all the kids got their own cake in a dump truck.  
Elliott was so happy when everyone was singing to him. His smile was plastered to his face for the whole song. 
Ethan was going to help him blow out the candle and Jason thought he should help them both, so we got this picture of them. I love it.  
I'm not sure if Jason thought the cake was nasty, or if someone farted, but either way, Elliott didn't seem to care.  :) 
Cake face! Too cute! 
Raigan was excited to see the Mr. Potato Head from Erica and Carson. She loves hers and wasted no time snatching it to ask her mom to open it. Elliott had so much going on, I don't think he even noticed. 
Brayden was one of the big kids helping, and Elliott was excited to show him the nerf gun! I can hear Elliott saying "AH-AH-AH". 
I couldn't see Elliott from where I was, but Jaymee was able to get a few pictures of him buried amongst the paper and toys.  
After the last gift was open, the kids headed outside and left this behind. Good thing we cleaned the house before hand. 
The weather was beautiful and we all ended up in the back yard. Elliott had a great time with his new soccer ball from Ethan. 
And of course Ethan had a great time playing soccer with his dad.  
Elliott had a great party. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us. Everyone knows this, but time goes so fast. Our boys are growing up and making us old. Lucky for them, we still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment