Saturday, October 30, 2010

trick or treating: part one

Ethan could hardly wait for this day! After hockey practice, we ate lunch and put Elliott down for a nap. Jason was on his way home, and we planned to go to the Zoo for trick or treating after he got home. As soon as Elliott was up, we started getting the costumes ready. Elliott had fun watching Ethan get his face painted, and was pretty disappointed that his costume didn't require it, but the tattoos made up for it.
GRRRRRR 
I tried to get some tats on Elliott's neck, but he wasn't having it, so we had to settle for just the arms and hands. 
Ethan stuffed himself into the car. 
Elliott couldn't wait to get some candy. 
After several minutes in line, they were off. 
Ethan tried to fit his two extra heads in two of the holes, but I made him use his real face. I love this picture. 
Ethan thought he was telling us directions, but it was an informational sign, not a map. Haha. 
Even Borris was there! Elliott was ecstatic!  
They had some real sled dogs and sleds, and Ethan got to stand on one!  
Every person that walked by made a comment about the boys, mostly about Ethan. This is what they saw coming at them.  
After the zoo, I saw I had a text message from my cousin, Natasha. The beauty school she goes to was having trick or treating there. Oh my gosh! They each had full buckets from the zoo, so we dumped them out, and they were full and spilling over by the time we left the school. They still have tomorrow to go! They had a blast, and I think tomorrow will have the same outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment