Sunday, May 22, 2011

just sew sew

Last week was my friend Andrea's birthday, and I made her a little ruffled zipper pouch. I didn't take any pictures of hers, but I loved the fabric and colors. It was so cute I wanted my own. :) My colors and fabric are totally different, but I love it. I was scared of the zipper, but now I'm a pro.
It even has credit card (or coffee punch card) pockets on the inside. Fancy Schmancy. 
I have been dying for a cute spring skirt. I don't know why, I rarely wear skirts and it's even more rare that I have a reason to. But with fabrics like this and the sun shining the past couple days, I couldn't wait any longer. I am SO happy with it. 
I repurposed a long sweater into a shrug. Not too bad for my first try.  
Jason wants a cover for his Nook, and I am supposed to be working on a quilt made from his cut up ACUs. Guess I better get back to it.

Happy Sunday.

1 comment: