Tuesday, May 10, 2011

making bags

Last night and today, I got the urge to do some sewing. I searched for tutorials, and read through several. I took the simple parts from a bunch of them, and made my own pattern. :) I love how they turned out.

I wish this one had an inside pocket, but I learned my lesson.
Love this fabric! 
And, the inside too. Would you believe me if I said I have already moved my stuff out of my photo purse and into this one? Crazy! But exciting for me.
I made this today. I only made one handle and just attached it on opposite sides. It turned out great, and I do like that it only has one handle.  
Not as bright and springy, but I like this fabric too. Best part? It's made out of dish towels. 
And I went all out and even remembered a pocket for the inside. The fabric for the pocket matches the handle.
Too bad I only need one bag at a time.

2 comments: