Thursday, August 18, 2011

for the boys

We have been doing a lot of fun stuff, mostly for Daddy, but we can't post everything (since he hasn't seen them). But I can post these. I found the tutorial for these bracelets here. I knew we had to do it. 

So first, we made our camo clay beads. Ethan really got into this, and figured out how to get the swirls just right. I made and cut out yellow ribbons too.
Then, I cut some stretchy cord, and they put on their beads.  
Elliott had a harder time with this. Every time he got the string through, he would pull it all the way out of the one he had strung on before. It was so cute to watch his little brain work out that problem.
A knot, some glue and Ta-Da! 
Aren't they great?!?!  
Seriously, this clay was so easy and fun, we will definitely be using it again.

1 comment: