Thursday, November 15, 2012

dumped on

Jason has left us for some training in Alabama. Just in time, might I add, to miss this. They are calling this storm Brutus, and even though I wasn't aware that we name snowstorms, I like to call it that. 

The day it started, this was the view in my car. Notice there is NO mountain range. None. It stayed this way for 2 days. 
The first day we had at least 6 inches of snow, and my big helpers were happy to get to work. 
The next morning, this was on the TV. Luckily, besides school, we had no plans to go anywhere or do anything. 
We just stayed in where it was warm and enjoyed the view. 
I took this picture while Andrea and I did some crafting. 
A couple hours later, I took this one. It was coming down and piling up so fast. 
Even with the snow, the weather was perfect. No wind, and it was above zero, so in Montana, that's considered beautiful weather. I wanted to take some pictures for Jason, and I asked the boys to stand in the snow. The next few pictures are what I got from them. 

They LOVED it. 
Their feet in the air is my favorite. Pure bliss. 
And they couldn't resist throwing some too. 
Nothing but smiles. Lots of smiles and laughs. And then of course rosy cheeks.
We ended up with almost 14" at our house. Jason's car is still covered, but the weather has been so nice this week, that the roads are all cleared up.
Good thing too, because we are leaving for Ethan's first travel hockey games of the season this weekend. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment