Monday, June 21, 2010

everything is fine........for us

Father's Day wasn't very much celebrating for us. Jason is still in Helena, Ethan is still in Arizona, and Elliott and I were focused on potty training. However, yesterday evening was exciting for Billings. I'm sure you have heard that we had a wicked storm. The clouds rolled in fast, and the rain poured! The streets were flooded, and we even had some hail. You can see the water up over the curb and into the lawn and driveway.
The tornado siren at the park across the street was going off, and Elliott and I were watching the rain come down. I never thought for one second that there was actually a tornado in Billings. Wow! Luckily, it wasn't near our house, and even better, no one was killed. It did some incredible damage to the heights though. I still can't believe it even happened. Maybe next time I will take the siren a little more serious.

Crazy huh?

Today was more potty training, and I am happy to say, it's going really well. Elliott is like Pavlov's Dog. When the timer goes off, he gets excited and runs for the bathroom. Maybe it's the Skittles? I'm proud of him, whatever his reason.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment