Thursday, September 30, 2010

super star

I meant to share this earlier. Jaymee caught this at Ethan's soccer game last Saturday. Check out that power! It's only 1st grade soccer, but this kid gives it his all.
He even takes some falls.
I know I might say it A LOT, but I don't think I can say it too much. I have the greatest friends. Jaymee had a tired toddler and a sick husband, and left them at home to come sit with me at the soccer field. It's hard to come by people who love your family as much as you do. She was shooting photos from the grass (cuz she's pro) and Elliott got down to lay with her. Precious.
Having someone to chat with and help out with Elliott sure makes the hour go by a little faster. Plus, the weather was awesome! I'm hoping the same for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment