Tuesday, February 15, 2011

can't wait

Last month, I got the new header picture ready in advance and waited until February to put it up and change the background. Well 14 days wasn't long enough, but I can't stand when things are outdated, so here is our St Patrick's Day header and new background. I impress myself. :)

I also (finally) got around to making and adding the slide show from 2010. It was so much fun going back through the year. Both kids have changed and grown up so much.

Last year at this time we had this..........look at those cheeks.
And this........just starting to lose his teeth and look goofy. 
Now we have a big first grader who is learning to type (the geek in me was so proud to see him put his fingers on the home row). 
And a 2 year old who tests my patients and makes me smile.  
A year goes by SO fast.

Anyway, enjoy the new look! I can't stop looking at it myself.

1 comment:

  1. Ethan looks so little in the picture from last year. Also, super funny that the coat Elliott was wearing last year is the one Carson is wearing now.

    ReplyDelete