Sunday, February 13, 2011

valentine's day

Tomorrow is Valentine's, but I'm pretty sure it will be just another day around here. Sunday's are "Special Breakfast" days at our house, so Valentine's was the theme. I am a HUGE blogosphere fan. I can find fun ways to do just about anything, and when I saw this recipe for Red Velvet
Pancakes
, I knew that today would be the perfect day for them.
Here it is. Yummmm. While it doesn't exactly fit in with the "eat healthier" thing I'm going for, it's not totally off. I am supposed to eat breakfast.  :)  The kids LOVED it, and the pancakes are actually really good. 
And while we are on the topic of Valentine's, here are the cards I mailed out. Again, I get so many ideas from reading other people's blogs. If you haven't received yours yet, surprise, this is what is coming. You can find the idea for the cards here.  
So much better than character cards that come in the packages.  
And before Jason left he and the boys gave me my Valentine's Day card.  
Yes, they think they are funny.  :) 
Hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment