Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The end of the world.

Ok, not quite, but reeeeeally close. My computer DIED last week. Yes, it was as tragic as it sounds. I had to take it to the "Geek Squad" and apparently they had to replace the motherboard. I am obviously no kind of computer geek myself because I thought for sure that when I got it back everything would be gone. Nope. It's just fine. YAY! Ok, so now to catch you up. Ethan had a hockey tournament in Cody, WY this past weekend. My cousin Jaryn and his girlfriend, Freedom, came to spend the weekend with us, and Joe and Tyler were able to make it too. Ethan loves having people there to watch. Ethan's team took 1st out of 4 teams, and had 2 shut outs. Ethan even scored during the first game. It was so exciting. I think I might be turning into "that mom", the one that yells too much and cheers just a little too loud. I can't help it. I get so into the game and watching Ethan play.
Elliott has a great time in the locker room with all the big kids. He was butting heads (literally) with Ethan. All I wanted was a picture of them together. Ready for the game to start. Love the "game face."The games read left to right and the boxed team was the winning team. I felt kind of bad for the teams who lost against us. Ethan was Billings Teal. We had to play our other Billings team for the championship. They all played awesome.Ethan's BIGGEST fan. It looks like he might have scored here. He didn't, they were just messing around while we waited on the ref's to get on the ice.THE CHAMPIONS! So proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment