Friday, January 22, 2010

A night of hockey

Tonight, like every Friday night, was hockey practice. Ethan had a house game tonight, and 3 of his friends came to watch him play. Elliott gets his own #1 fan jersey to match Ethan's. He thinks he is part of the team now and when Ethan heads to the benches, so does Elliott. : )
Then without warning, Ethan came to the ice looking like this. He got to play goalie for the 1st time ever! I couldn't believe it. He did pretty well, and was actually able to move around and even get up after he fell. Oh yeah, and he saved some shots too! He's pro. He was concentrating so hard, he didn't even look or wave when his friends were yelling at him.


Such good sports. I have no idea who won (Elliott doesn't let me watch much of the game) but I do know that Ethan had a blast, and swears that he was REALLY GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. I marvel at you hockey Mom's...after my last ice skating experience....I thought" bless the Moms and Dad's that sit here in the cold and watch their kids during practice." Tell Ethan way to go!!!!! ( I really like Johnny and June TOO!)

    ReplyDelete