Monday, January 25, 2010

Random Post

This weekend was not what it was supposed to be, but sometimes things work out for the better anyway. More on that later. On Friday, my mouth, way in the back, started hurting like my wisdom tooth was trying to push through. Great. Well, Saturday it was worse, and now my whole back part of my jaw is swollen and killing me! I can barely open my mouth, and with the swelling in my gum, I can't close it all the way. WTH?!?! Eating is less than enjoyable, and all I really want is a milkshake.

Ok, enough whining. Last night I tried something new for dinner, mind you it's still SO easy, Ethan could have made it, but it was good, and both kids loved it. Biscuit Pizzas! You put canned biscuits into a cupcake pan, shape them into little bowls, add pizza sauce and toppings, and bake. DONE! YUMMY! It was almost too good to be true. Amazing how something so fast and easy could taste so great, and be kid friendly.

Then this morning, after Ethan left for school, Elliott snuck into his room and got out the gun. It holds 20 bullets I think, and is pretty much as big as Elliott is. He was having a great time with it. He can't shoot it, but it's still fun.

And now that you are bored to tears after reading my random thoughts, that had no point or end, I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment