Sunday, January 24, 2010

Still Cute

Disorganization does not begin to explain my life. I have become very lax as this past year has been dragging on. I don't even have a real excuse, so I guess all I can say is sorry. I have had these for a couple of weeks now, because my great friend Jaymee is on top of her stuff and gave them to me not long after they were taken. We decided to wait until Elliott was walking to do his 1 year shoot, and then of course we had to come up with a time that worked. It was an interesting shoot. Elliott is very busy, and loud, and we had him contained to the area of Jaymee's kitchen so she could get the best lighting. All of Raigan's toys, and the dogs were way more exciting to him than the fact that we were trying to take his picture. After a while, we took him outside, but the snow was crunchy and hard for him to walk in, so he was not very impressed by it. However, with all of these challenges, Jaymee totally came through! Her photography is just amazing to me. So, even though they are a little late to be posted, they are still so cute! I hope you enjoy them. I tried to keep my post to a minimum number of picures, but it was so hard to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment